Thursday, July 5, 2012

My favorite Jimmy Fallon parody....that took me FOREVER to find!

I'm posting a small blurb just because I love this Jimmy Fallon song that he did on SNL weekend update 2002 for the Winter Olympics. I thought about it recently and I searched and searched for it. It's not even on the SNL DVD that season. Thank GOODNESS someone had it up but I had to search far and wide for it. Now all of you....but mostly I, can now enjoy it for eternity since it is on my blog. My favorite part of the song is "Thaw Out" the parody of Ludacris' "Rollout" cuz it is so true...Black Folks do not do winter...let alone winter sports lol.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you found this - I was looking for an SNL episode in which Jimmy Fallon characterized the Olympics by changing the lyrics to Ludacris's "Roll Out" song, singing the words "Thaw Out". I would like to post it, but not sure there's a link.

    ReplyDelete