Thursday, August 9, 2012

I saw the "sun"

Today's Throwback Thursday hit is....The Sign by Ace of Base! This song came out in 1993 and I was in 3rd grade. I was going to East Bradford Elementary and my best friends were Raquel, Jen, Lali, Patrick, and Will. I remember when the Ace of Base album came out and we ALL had it. Everyone played it on the playground and you couldn't escape it. Once Raquel and I were singing the song at my house and she sang "I saw the sun, and it opened up my eyes, I saw the sun." I then told her they were saying I saw the Sign not Sun. I also remember really wanting to see the video on MTV and when I was in 3rd grade my mom wouldn't let me watch MTV. My friend Caroline told me that it came on everyday at around 3:30. I convinced my mom to let me wait for the video but I NEVER caught it so.....HERE IT IS!


Oh how I miss being a little kid. Anyone else love this song?

No comments:

Post a Comment