Friday, June 8, 2012

Playing catch up with a little "Give It To You"

I missed last weeks Throwback Thursday post and I was just thinking about how we perceive things when we are younger compared to how we perceive things now. That got me to thinking about the dance moves in the video for Give it to You by Jordan Knight. That song came out in 1999 and I adored it. It was so fun and danceable, but it was a little dirty ;). I was a good girl and I didn't think about it like that in those days lol. What I really loved about the song was the video. It was set at a fair which I loved and it was super colorful. Plus, the video had what I thought was a killer dance routine! Check it out!


I watched this video about 4 months ago with one of my friends who used to be a professional dancer and we laughed our a**es off! This was the cheesiest thing we had ever seen! Especially the part towards then end when Jordan is shakin his groove thang on the leading lady. Now again, when I was a freshman in HS this video was the bomb but boy how our vision changes over 13 years! I still love this song and video but it now takes on a whole different meaning. What did you think of the dancing? Have you had any interesting perception changes lately? Share Share Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment