Friday, May 25, 2012

And after all.....your my Wonderwall!

I had to blog about this before I forgot about it. Its summer and I love reminicing on the wonderful times I had at Tappan Teen Camp. All the water fights we had, all the dances we danced out (including the Macarena :/) and the wonderful soundtracks of 1996, 1997, and 1998! We were middleschooler and we were the epitomy of ackward as you can see from these pictures:






I loved so many songs but I was introduced to one of my favorite bands of all time....OASIS! If there is one song that will take me back to Teen Camp in an instant it is Wonderwall. It is just a perfect song and it evokes so much emotion. When I hear it everything in my world stops and I cant function until it is over. It reminds me of being on the bus with all of my friends going to Cedar Point for the first time. It reminds me of how all of the "cool kids" claimed the couch in the teen center. It reminds me of my first love.... and you never forget your first love ;) Wonderwall I must say has to be my favorite song of all time! This was definitely one of the most wonderful times in my adolescent years and I am glad I have such a great playlist of songs to take me back. I will be talking a lot about these songs so stay tuned! If you went to teen camp PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE and your memories....I can never get enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment