Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ya, I know...I missed last week!

Well, I missed last week so I'm going to make up for it :) I have been thinking long and hard about another song I would love to talk about.....and then it HIT me! I was livin' it up in elementary/middle school for the last post and I felt like staying there. I have been singing a lot lately and I have been thinking about some of my most memorable influences. The group I wanted to be in more than anything in the whole world was TLC! I knew every song, every dance move, every trivia fact, everything there was know about the CrazySexyCool T-Boz, Lefteye, and Chili. The song I want to talk about for this throwback thursday post is none other than....WATERFALLS. One of the biggest hits of all time you couldn't help but love that song. Again, I was too young to REALLY know what the song meant but I thought it was just amazing. The video was amazing, the dance moves were amazing and the MTV music video awards performance was the BEST!



All I wanted to do was be like them, I even had oversized overalls that I cut up so I they could look like the outfit the group wore when they performed on All That....anybody remember that....anybody...
Hands down TLC was one of the best girl groups at least of my time and I will forever look up to them. They made being a girl AWESOME and I can't thank them enough.


Oh by the way...I know this whole dance lol. If you see me ask me and I will do it for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment