Friday, May 11, 2012

"Here come the Men in Black..."


So, I am pretty bad at getting these throwback posts in on Thursdays so....I'm going to do it when I can until I can get the hang of it lol. I was driving this afternoon and this song came on during the old school lunch hour on the radio and I felt the smile overtake my face. This song came out in 1997, the summer before I started 7th grade. I was going to Ann Arbor teen camp and it was one of the best summers of my life! I remember watching this video over and over again so I could learn the dance and teach it to anyone who would be willing to learn. Dancing was one of our favorite things to do at camp and when this song came on we broke it down like we were Will's backup dancers! Then, speed forward 5 years and I brought back my knowledge of the dance and I made up some more! It was Mock Rock 2002 and boy did my friends and I rock the black suits (as soon as I get that video uploaded I will post it). I really loved the song and the Men in Black franchise and I cant wait until the movie comes out. If you all have some great memories of the song or what was going on with you during that time period...please share! Until my next random memory......

7/28/12 AND HERE IT IS......MEN IN BLACK MOCK ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment