Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Epiphany!

So....i love reading peoples blogs and even tried to blog myself. To my disappointment I was very unsuccessful :( I just couldn't figure out what I wanted to blog about. Did I want to blog about my Sisterlocks...no, EVERYONE blogs about their sisterlocks. Did I want to blog about my baby journey....no because I was just not feeling it during my pregnancy. I just could not figure out what I wanted to talk about that could be my own. Then, it hit me like a ton of bricks! I love my life, and I am very excited about my future but I CAN'T stop thinking about all of the wonderful times I had in my past! I love talking about all the fun times I had at camp and great stories from when I was in high school. I am very influenced by music and it can conjure up amazing times. I want to blog about all of those times and hope that my friends and family will chime in to make all of these memories even greater! Anytime I think about a particularly awesome moment I will blog about it but I will definitely make an entry every Throwback Thursday that will focus on one of my favorite songs from 1990-2003. As time goes on I will extend the time so it is 10 years prior to the current year. I'm doing this so I can always have a wonderful piece of my past but also so I don't end up telling my children crazy, inaccurate stories lol! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you have a fond memory about what I am blogging about whether it was with me or not post it! Thanks to all who read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment