Sunday, May 6, 2012

Throwback thursday...a few days off :) Hot in Here By Nelly


So my Throwback Thursday jam today is Hot in Here by Nelly. This song came out 2002 when I was in 11th grade. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song. I really don't know many folks that don't love this song. This might just be my summer song of 2002. I remember when my fellow VB'ers and I did an awesome dance to this song that Chris Perino and I choreographed in his parents basement....memories! But...my favorite memory of this song had to when Jimmy Fallon did a parody of this song in the opening act of the 2002 VMA's. That is why I picked this song as my first entry. I play music when I shower and I started my IPod and this song started playing. As I was getting ready I started doing the dance that Jimmy Fallon did and I found my self singing "I'd like an order of the uh uh, with a side of the uh uh" Lol Best VMA opening....but I digress.

Hot in Here...definitely one of my favorite songs of the decade! If you have any great memories of this song please feel free to comment I would love to reminisce.

No comments:

Post a Comment