Saturday, May 26, 2012

Why I have been and always will be CAMOCRAZY!

So, I was looking at my pajama pants today and I thought "I will ALWAYS love camouflage!"


 But, then I thought....where did this mild ;) obsession come from? I thought and I thought and then this popped into my head.....

Ah right! My favorite movie did it! The Pest....it made me CAMOCRAZY...and in love with John Leguizamo :) If you know me you know if I can get it in camo I got it!






I guess my obsession started in 1997 when I was in middle school. I remember when the movie came out and my family talked about going to see it because we thought it reminded us of Shederick (my brother) cuz he was a pest. Ya, I know we were kind of mean but we thought it was endearing lol.



We didn't end up seeing it in the theaters but we rented one night when I was having a sleepover. We watched it and that was all she wrote! I learned every line and every song...especially Voodoo Mamabo. If you have never heard it here you go!




In high school when anyone would buy be anything it would always be camo. All my friends also knew if there was anything with John Leguizamo they would let me know. We even read a short story in my 9 grade english class called "The Most Dangerous Game" which the movie was based off of and I showed this movie to my teacher Ms. Mowery and she thought I was a mess! I loved The Pest! My obsession isn't as bad as it used to be but even though I live in NV now people still know I love camo....they even buy it for my baby!



So, if you haven't seen the movie that changed my life lol, you GOTTA GOTTA GOTTA see The Pest!


No comments:

Post a Comment